With Hightouch and Notion you can send data directly from your data warehouse into your Notion databases. Dynamically power your Notion databases with up to date data using Hightouch. Use Cases
Learn how to send data from Presto to Notion with Hightouch
- Sync your warehouse data to Notion databases
- Insert new rows and keep rows up to date in Notion
- Sync product, billing and customer data to Notion Databases tables for finance calculations/forecasts, and product feature impact analysis (basically anything you want to do with a spreadsheet!)
- Sync marketing and product experiment results to Notion directly where your specs live
- Keep track of all your open Jira or Asana tickets within a single Notion page (for customer success)
About NotionNotion is the all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
About PrestoPresto is an open source, distributed SQL query engine, designed from the ground up for fast analytic queries against data of any size. It supports both relational and non-relational sources. Learn more about Presto →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.