Deliver better support by making user events and attributes available inside Zendesk
Exceeding customer expectations is a sure shot recipe to win your customers' loyalty and retain them for a long period of time. Zendesk provides all the tools to provide great support to your customers and by ensuring that customer data in your Zendesk account is always fresh and up-to-date, you can enable your teams to provide exceptional customer experiences by offering solutions and resolutions faster than ever before, without ever asking your customers redundant questions! Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Zendesk from Hightouch
- Operate a high-touch customer support model with up-to-date knowledge of user actions
- Sync high quality, modeled data from your warehouse to enrich user attributes
- Ensure that data for both customers and organizations are always in sync and up-to-date
About ZendeskZendesk provides a leading customer service platform that includes ticketing, self-service options, and customer support features. Its cloud-based help desk solution is used by more than 200,000 organizations worldwide.Learn more about Zendesk →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Zendesk
- Sync data from Airtable to Zendesk
- Sync data from Athena to Zendesk
- Sync data from BigQuery to Zendesk
- Sync data from Databricks to Zendesk
- Sync data from Looker to Zendesk
- Sync data from MySQL to Zendesk
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Zendesk
- Sync data from Presto to Zendesk
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Zendesk
- Sync data from Rockset to Zendesk
- Sync data from Redshift to Zendesk
- Sync data from Snowflake to Zendesk
- Sync data from SQL Server to Zendesk