Call a webhook every time the result of a Highouch query is updated with fresh data
Webhooks are wonderful since they enable an app or web service to send real-time information to another application. By calling webhooks via Hightouch, you can trigger custom events on any app that supports incoming webhooks and send updated data to that app. Or you can use an integration platform (iPaaS) to send the webhook data to any third-party SaaS tool that integrates with the iPaaS solution. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Webhook from Hightouch
- Trigger a webhook every time a query runs within Hightouch
- Pass only the updated/changed data to the webhook
- Trigger downstream events or automate tasks using iPaaS solutions
About WebhookA webhook is a method of augmenting or altering the behavior of a web page or web application with custom, user-defined HTTP callbacks. Learn more about Webhook →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Webhook
- Sync data from Airtable to Webhook
- Sync data from Athena to Webhook
- Sync data from BigQuery to Webhook
- Sync data from Databricks to Webhook
- Sync data from Looker to Webhook
- Sync data from MySQL to Webhook
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Webhook
- Sync data from Presto to Webhook
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Webhook
- Sync data from Rockset to Webhook
- Sync data from Redshift to Webhook
- Sync data from Snowflake to Webhook
- Sync data from SQL Server to Webhook