Now deliver even more relevant ads by combining data from various sources within your data warehouse to build custom audiences for Twittter Ads. And by keeping your custom audiences updated automatically, never show an irrelevant ad to anyone.Use Cases
- Upload lists to Twitter to run ads based on certain attributes within your database, such as people who have visited your site
- Create lookalike audiences on Twitter using subsets of your users rather than all of them
- Continuously fuel your Twitter custom audiences with live data so that data never goes stale
About TwitterTwitter is a microblogging and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as "tweets". Registered users can post, like, and retweet tweets, but unregistered users can only read those that are publicly available.Learn more about Twitter →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Twitter
- Sync data from Airtable to Twitter
- Sync data from Athena to Twitter
- Sync data from BigQuery to Twitter
- Sync data from Databricks to Twitter
- Sync data from Looker to Twitter
- Sync data from MySQL to Twitter
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Twitter
- Sync data from Presto to Twitter
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Twitter
- Sync data from Rockset to Twitter
- Sync data from Redshift to Twitter
- Sync data from Snowflake to Twitter
- Sync data from SQL Server to Twitter