Enrich Stripe data with customer data from your warehouse to drive revenue analysis
By combining customer data with subscription data from Stripe, you can derive insights into the most common user actions that turn free accounts into paid ones. Additionally, you can figure out which accounts are at risk of churning when you see little to no activity in paid accounts, allowing you to proactively reach out to at-risk customers before the churn. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Stripe from Hightouch
- Gather key insights about paid accounts by looking at actions that drive retention
- Perform in-depth subscription analysis by combining account and user attributes
- Browse through customer data linked to accounts right within Stripe
About StripeStripe is a software platform for running an internet business, helping to power commerce for businesses of all sizes. Stripe provides a service for accepting and managing all of your online payments.Learn more about Stripe →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Stripe
- Sync data from Airtable to Stripe
- Sync data from Athena to Stripe
- Sync data from BigQuery to Stripe
- Sync data from Databricks to Stripe
- Sync data from Looker to Stripe
- Sync data from MySQL to Stripe
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Stripe
- Sync data from Presto to Stripe
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Stripe
- Sync data from Rockset to Stripe
- Sync data from Redshift to Stripe
- Sync data from Snowflake to Stripe
- Sync data from SQL Server to Stripe