Sync your warehouse with Slack and push business metrics and user activity data to Slack in real-time
Your team is on Slack all the time, making it the best channel to keep everyone updated about changing metrics and critical user actions. By connecting your data warehouse to Slack, you can rest assured that nothing slips through the cracks while your team has the data and the context they need to act upon events on time, every time. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Slack from Hightouch
- Receive a Slack notification when your business metrics change
- Get notified in Slack when users complete certain actions
- Power ops workflows by syncing data to Slack to notify relevant parties
About SlackSlack is a business communication platform where people can work together more effectively, connect all their software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work — all within a secure, enterprise-grade environment.Learn more about Slack →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Slack
- Sync data from Airtable to Slack
- Sync data from Athena to Slack
- Sync data from BigQuery to Slack
- Sync data from Databricks to Slack
- Sync data from Looker to Slack
- Sync data from MySQL to Slack
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Slack
- Sync data from Presto to Slack
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Slack
- Sync data from Rockset to Slack
- Sync data from Redshift to Slack
- Sync data from Snowflake to Slack
- Sync data from SQL Server to Slack