Perform deeper analysis and better understand user behavior by bringing enriched customer data into Pendo from your data warehouse
Ideally, your data warehouse should contain all your customer data and when that is the case, using your warehouse as the source for your Pendo data enables richer, more granular analysis. You can sync enriched data from your warehouse as well as bring in data from other engagement tools. Moreover, you can ensure that the data on Pendo that is consumed by your product and growth teams is always up-to-date and in the expected format. Lastly, if your company also uses a Business Intelligence tool such as Looker or Mode alongside Pendo, you can ensure that the data is consistent across both systems since your data warehouse is the only true source of data.Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Pendo from Hightouch
- Sync customer data to enrich your existing product and funnel analyses
- Export your warehouse data to Amplitude frequently and reliability
- Analyze user behavior beyond the event stream with state data
About PendoPendo is a product experience platform that helps software product teams deliver software users love.Learn more about Pendo →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Pendo
- Sync data from Airtable to Pendo
- Sync data from Athena to Pendo
- Sync data from BigQuery to Pendo
- Sync data from Databricks to Pendo
- Sync data from Looker to Pendo
- Sync data from MySQL to Pendo
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Pendo
- Sync data from Presto to Pendo
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Pendo
- Sync data from Rockset to Pendo
- Sync data from Redshift to Pendo
- Sync data from Snowflake to Pendo
- Sync data from SQL Server to Pendo