Build relationships, not spreadsheets. Orbit helps you understand your community and know your impact. By ensuring Orbit has all the freshest data on how your community members are taking actions in your product, you can ensure their needs are met. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Orbit from Hightouch
- Optimize your community team's processes by providing them with constantly synced data
- Create a single shared view of your community members and their activity using all your data
- Operate a high-touch community support model with up to date knowledge of user actions
- Sync high quality, modeled data from your warehouse to enrich user attributes
About OrbitGrow and measure your community across any platform with Orbit, the community experience platform.Learn more about Orbit →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Orbit
- Sync data from Airtable to Orbit
- Sync data from Athena to Orbit
- Sync data from BigQuery to Orbit
- Sync data from Databricks to Orbit
- Sync data from Looker to Orbit
- Sync data from MySQL to Orbit
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Orbit
- Sync data from Presto to Orbit
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Orbit
- Sync data from Rockset to Orbit
- Sync data from Redshift to Orbit
- Sync data from Snowflake to Orbit
- Sync data from SQL Server to Orbit