Deliver mobile and web push notifications using OneSignal with fresh data from your data warehouse
You want to provide relevant, timely interactions to your customers, and doing so heavily relies on data in your OneSignal account to be accurate. By automatically syncing customer data from your data warehouse, you no longer need to worry about data consistency because data is no longer flowing in from multiple sources in different formats, and you can focus on delivering engaging customer experiences. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to OneSignal from Hightouch
- Sync data about users and accounts into OneSignal to build hyper-personalized campaigns
- Automatically update segments on OneSignal with up-to-date data from your warehouse
- Deliver better experiences by bringing in data from other customer touchpoints into OneSignal
About OneSignalOneSignal is the leading customer engagement messaging solution used by over 1 million companies worldwide, and delivers more than 8 billion push messages each day.Learn more about OneSignal →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into OneSignal
- Sync data from Airtable to OneSignal
- Sync data from Athena to OneSignal
- Sync data from BigQuery to OneSignal
- Sync data from Databricks to OneSignal
- Sync data from Looker to OneSignal
- Sync data from MySQL to OneSignal
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to OneSignal
- Sync data from Presto to OneSignal
- Sync data from Google Sheets to OneSignal
- Sync data from Rockset to OneSignal
- Sync data from Redshift to OneSignal
- Sync data from Snowflake to OneSignal
- Sync data from SQL Server to OneSignal