With Hightouch and Notion you can send data directly from your data warehouse into your Notion databases. Dynamically power your Notion databases with up to date data using Hightouch. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Notion from Hightouch
- Sync your warehouse data to Notion databases
- Insert new rows and keep rows up to date in Notion
- Sync product, billing and customer data to Notion Databases tables for finance calculations/forecasts, and product feature impact analysis (basically anything you want to do with a spreadsheet!)
- Sync marketing and product experiment results to Notion directly where your specs live
- Keep track of all your open Jira or Asana tickets within a single Notion page (for customer success)
About NotionNotion is the all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Notion
- Sync data from Airtable to Notion
- Sync data from Athena to Notion
- Sync data from BigQuery to Notion
- Sync data from Databricks to Notion
- Sync data from Looker to Notion
- Sync data from MySQL to Notion
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Notion
- Sync data from Presto to Notion
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Notion
- Sync data from Rockset to Notion
- Sync data from Redshift to Notion
- Sync data from Snowflake to Notion
- Sync data from SQL Server to Notion