Perform deeper analysis and better understand user behavior by bringing enriched customer data into Mixpanel from your data warehouse
Ideally, your data warehouse should contain all your customer data and when that is the case, using your warehouse as the source for your Mixpanel data enables richer product-usage analysis. You can sync enriched data from your warehouse to create more granular segments on Mixpanel as well as bring in data from your engagement tools. Moreover, you can ensure that the data on Mixpanel that is consumed by your product and growth teams is always up-to-date and in the expected format. Lastly, if your company also uses a Business Intelligence tool such as Looker or Mode alongside Mixpanel (which you must consider if you aren't already), you can ensure that the data is consistent across both systems since your data warehouse is the only true source of data.Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Mixpanel from Hightouch
- Sync enriched customer data to perform granular user and cohort analysis
- Export your warehouse data to Mixpanel frequently and in a reliable manner
- Go beyond event analysis and understand who the user is with enriched entity data
About MixpanelMixpanel gives you detailed, real-time insight into how people interact with your products. Get valuable customer insights to make smarter decisions and act faster based on how customers use your product or website.Learn more about Mixpanel →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Mixpanel
- Sync data from Airtable to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Athena to Mixpanel
- Sync data from BigQuery to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Databricks to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Looker to Mixpanel
- Sync data from MySQL to Mixpanel
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Presto to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Rockset to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Redshift to Mixpanel
- Sync data from Snowflake to Mixpanel
- Sync data from SQL Server to Mixpanel