Build robust marketing campaigns on Marketo using rich customer data from your data warehouse
Hightouch's integration with Marketo allows you to interact with Marketo's complex object system of leads, companies, activities, and custom objects. Power a personalized customer experience by enriching Marketo leads with product data from the warehouse.Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Marketo from Hightouch
- Sync data about users and accounts into Marketo to build hyper-personalized campaigns
- Keep your Marketo account updated with fresh data from your warehouse
- Deliver a unified experience by bringing in data from other customer touchpoints into Marketo
About MarketoMarketo provides marketing automation software that helps marketers master the art & science of digital marketing to engage customers and prospects.Learn more about Marketo →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Marketo
- Sync data from Airtable to Marketo
- Sync data from Athena to Marketo
- Sync data from BigQuery to Marketo
- Sync data from Databricks to Marketo
- Sync data from Looker to Marketo
- Sync data from MySQL to Marketo
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Marketo
- Sync data from Presto to Marketo
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Marketo
- Sync data from Rockset to Marketo
- Sync data from Redshift to Marketo
- Sync data from Snowflake to Marketo
- Sync data from SQL Server to Marketo