Jira enables your teams to collaborate on projects and tickets and by keeping those projects and tickets updated with fresh data from your warehouse, you can ensure that your team members have all the necessary context and data to execute without waiting for data to be keyed in manually. Use Cases
- Create projects and tickets when fresh data is added to your data warehouse
- Update project names and ticket attributes as data is updated in the warehouse
- Provide more context for tickets to reduce back and forth conversations
- Report key metrics on your company's agile implementation
About JiraJira is an issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management. Learn more about Jira →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Jira
- Sync data from Airtable to Jira
- Sync data from Athena to Jira
- Sync data from BigQuery to Jira
- Sync data from Databricks to Jira
- Sync data from Looker to Jira
- Sync data from MySQL to Jira
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Jira
- Sync data from Presto to Jira
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Jira
- Sync data from Rockset to Jira
- Sync data from Redshift to Jira
- Sync data from Snowflake to Jira
- Sync data from SQL Server to Jira