Sync product and CRM data to Intercom so that your support team has all the information they need about customers
Exceeding customer expectations is a sure shot recipe to win your customers' loyalty and retain them for a long period of time. Intercom provides all the tools to provide great support to your customers as well as engage with them across email, web, and mobile. By ensuring that customer data on Intercom is always fresh and up-to-date, you can enable your support and marketing teams to provide highly-personalized customer experiences. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Intercom from Hightouch
- Give support teams the product data they need to help users and offer quick resolutions
- Optimize your customer success processes by providing teams with constantly synced data
- Sync data about users and accounts into Intercom to orchestrate hyper-personalized multi-channel campaigns (known as Series)
About IntercomIntercom provides customer messaging apps for sales, marketing, and support.Learn more about Intercom →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Intercom
- Sync data from Airtable to Intercom
- Sync data from Athena to Intercom
- Sync data from BigQuery to Intercom
- Sync data from Databricks to Intercom
- Sync data from Looker to Intercom
- Sync data from MySQL to Intercom
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Intercom
- Sync data from Presto to Intercom
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Intercom
- Sync data from Rockset to Intercom
- Sync data from Redshift to Intercom
- Sync data from Snowflake to Intercom
- Sync data from SQL Server to Intercom