Build better campaigns on Braze with up-to-date customer data from your data warehouse
You want to provide relevant, timely interactions to your customers, and doing so heavily relies on data in your Braze account to be accurate and fresh. By automatically syncing customer data from your data warehouse into Braze, you no longer need to worry about data consistency because data is no longer flowing in from multiple sources in different formats, and you can focus on building world-class customer experiences. Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Braze from Hightouch
- Sync data about users and accounts into Braze to build hyper-personalized campaigns
- Automatically update your Braze segments with fresh data from your warehouse
- Deliver better experiences by bringing in data from other customer touchpoints into Braze
About BrazeBraze is a comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers relevant and memorable experiences between consumers and the brands they love.Learn more about Braze →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Braze
- Sync data from Airtable to Braze
- Sync data from Athena to Braze
- Sync data from BigQuery to Braze
- Sync data from Databricks to Braze
- Sync data from Looker to Braze
- Sync data from MySQL to Braze
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Braze
- Sync data from Presto to Braze
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Braze
- Sync data from Rockset to Braze
- Sync data from Redshift to Braze
- Sync data from Snowflake to Braze
- Sync data from SQL Server to Braze