Empower your product teams with richer data from your warehouse to perform deeper analysis and better understand user behavior
Ideally, your data warehouse should contain all your customer data and when that is the case, using your warehouse as the source for your Amplitude data enables richer product-usage analysis. You can sync enriched data from your warehouse to create more granular segments on Amplitude as well as bring in data from your engagement tools. Moreover, you can ensure that the data on Amplitude that is consumed by your product and growth teams is always up-to-date and in the expected format. Lastly, if your company also uses a Business Intelligence tool such as Looker or Mode alongside Amplitude, you can ensure that the data is consistent across both systems since your data warehouse is the only source of data.Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Amplitude from Hightouch
- Sync enriched customer data to perform granular user and cohort analysis
- Export your warehouse data to Amplitude frequently and in a reliable manner
- Go beyond event analysis and understand who the user is with enriched entity data
About AmplitudeAmplitude is the comprehensive product analytics software for web and mobile.Learn more about Amplitude →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Amplitude
- Sync data from Airtable to Amplitude
- Sync data from Athena to Amplitude
- Sync data from BigQuery to Amplitude
- Sync data from Databricks to Amplitude
- Sync data from Looker to Amplitude
- Sync data from MySQL to Amplitude
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Amplitude
- Sync data from Presto to Amplitude
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Amplitude
- Sync data from Rockset to Amplitude
- Sync data from Redshift to Amplitude
- Sync data from Snowflake to Amplitude
- Sync data from SQL Server to Amplitude