Sync your database/warehouse to your airtable bases for ops, CRM, or anything you can imagine
As an Airtable user, you are probably already familiar with the power of automation. Either way, with our Airtable integration, your bases can automatically pull updated data from your data warehouse on a predefined schedule, enabling your teams to never worry about data being stale or inaccurate. It's time to combine automation with fresh data!Use Cases
Learn how to send data to Airtable from Hightouch
- Sync all of the results of a SQL query into an airtable base so that the data is available to business teams
- Run ops and fulfill orders using Airtable as the ops layer, save time on building product
- Update records that already exist in your Airtable using information from your database/warehouse
About AirtableAirtable works like a spreadsheet but gives you the power of a database to organize anything.Learn more about Airtable →
Augment your team with Hightouch
Make data the center of your business decisions
Secure by designOwn your data. Avoid lengthy security reviews.
PowerfulLeverage all the work of your data analysts & engineers.
CustomizableCentralize segmentation and customer profiles.
Source of truthYour warehouse is the source of truth for customer data.
Get data from all of your sources
Ways to get data into Airtable
- Sync data from Airtable to Airtable
- Sync data from Athena to Airtable
- Sync data from BigQuery to Airtable
- Sync data from Databricks to Airtable
- Sync data from Looker to Airtable
- Sync data from MySQL to Airtable
- Sync data from PostgreSQL to Airtable
- Sync data from Presto to Airtable
- Sync data from Google Sheets to Airtable
- Sync data from Rockset to Airtable
- Sync data from Redshift to Airtable
- Sync data from Snowflake to Airtable
- Sync data from SQL Server to Airtable