The Sync page provides an overview of your syncs along with their status, which model they use, the destination they write to, the schedule, last run, and when they were created.Your sync's status is based on the latest information available on a run:
- Healthy: a recent run completed
- Pending: no runs have been scheduled yet
- Disabled: the sync has been disabled through the UI
- Querying: a sync is querying your model
- Preparing: a sync is preparing your data for your destination
- In Progress: a sync is writing to your destination
- Incomplete: a sync had a temporary interruption, it will be resumed in a new run.
- Aborted/Failed: there was an error in the sync progress, check the errors on the sync to see why the sync failed.