Databricks is a data science and analytics platform built on top of Apache Spark. Databricks implement the Data Lakehouse concept in a single unified, cloud based platform.
You'll need to allowlist Hightouch's IP addresses to allow our systems to contact your warehouse. Reference our docs to determine which IPs you need to allowlist.
Navigate to settings page for your Databricks cluster.
Expand the Advanced Options toggle and click on JDBC/ODBC
Keep this page open. You'll need the Server Hostname, Port, and HTTP Path.
Following the Databricks documentation on username/password authentication, get your Personal Access Token.
- Create a new source
- Select Databricks as the source type.
- Paste in the connection details you collected earlier.
- Click Test, then click Save.
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.