Table of ContentsAmazon Redshift is a fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service in the cloud. It is build on Amazon Web Services
Hightouch will always connect to your warehouse from 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124. You may allow-list this IP address in your VPC security groups.
- In Hightouch, go to Sources or click https://app.hightouch.io/sources
- Click "Create Source"
- Select Redshift
- Enter your hostname (IP address or EC2 hostname)
- For Port, enter your port. This is 5432 by default.
- For User, enter your Redshift (Postgres) username.
- For Password, enter your Redshift (Postgres) password
- Click "Test" to test the connection. Hightouch is able to successfully connect, click the "Complete" button at the bottom of the page
- SSH tunnel: Hightouch will connect to your Amazon Redshift cluster via an SSH tunnel established from Hightouch's servers to a bastion server in your VPC.
- Reverse SSH tunnel: You will establish an SSH connection from a bastion server in your VPC to Hightouch's servers, and Hightouch will reuse that connection to connect to Redshift.
Table of Contents