Table of ContentsAmazon Redshift is a fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service in the cloud. It is build on Amazon Web Services
Hightouch will always connect to your warehouse from 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168. You may whitelist this IP address in your VPC security groups.
- In Hightouch, go to Sources or click https://app.hightouch.io/sources
- Click "Create Source"
- Select Redshift
- Enter your hostname (IP address or EC2 hostname)
- For Port, enter your port. This is 5432 by default.
- For User, enter your Redshift (Postgres) username.
- For Password, enter your Redshift (Postgres) password
- Click "Test" to test the connection. Hightouch is able to successfully connect, click the "Complete" button at the bottom of the page
- SSH tunnel: Hightouch will connect to your Amazon Redshift cluster via an SSH tunnel established from Hightouch's servers to a bastion server in your VPC.
- Reverse SSH tunnel: You will establish an SSH connection from a bastion server in your VPC to Hightouch's servers, and Hightouch will reuse that connection to connect to Redshift.
Table of Contents