You will need to provide the Analytics API Token and REST API Token.
Once logged into your Vitally account, click on the wheel icon in the sidebar (should be the second icon to the right of the house icon).
The sidebar should update. Under Data Management, select the Integrations option.
To generate the Analytics API Token:
- Once on the Integration screen, select the Vitally Analytics API card.
- Toggle on the integration, and select the Integrate via HTTPS API tab. Copy the API KEY.
To generate the REST API Token:
- Once on the Integration screen, select the Vitally REST API card.
- Toggle on the integration, and click to generate the API Key. Copy the Basic Auth Header once it is generated.
Hightouch supports syncing to the following Vitally types:
Hightouch supports syncing to a product event.
Hightouch allows you to choose the event name and timestamp for an event.
Hightouch allows you to pass data to the event properties.
Hightouch supports syncing to the following Vitally objects:
Hightouch supports a combination of Insert, Update, and Upsert sync modes based on the Vitally object.
Accounts, we support Insert, Update, and Upsert sync modes.
Users, we support Insert, Update, and Upsert sync modes.
In the Insert mode, new rows will be inserted into Vitally.
In the Update mode, attributes will be kept up-to-date within Vitally.
In the Upsert mode, new rows will be inserted into Vitally and attributes will be kept up-to-date within Vitally.
Based on your Vitally object, database records can be matched from your source to your Vitally workspace by a unique property.
Accounts can be matched by external id or id.
Users can be matched by email, external id, or id.
You can sync columns from your source to Vitally's default and custom fields.
Users, you can choose what Hightouch's behavior is when a record leaves the query result set.
The default is to do nothing, but you can also set Hightouch to delete the record.
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Schedule a call
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.