Sync your freshest data to Userflow to drastically improve your user onboarding
- Upsert - pushes new objects to Userflow and updates fields that change in your warehouse.
- Update — only updates particular fields on existing objects in Userflow. It does not add new objects.
Userobjects, all other fields will be associated with the
attributesfield within Userflow.
membershipsas fields on the user object in the request payload.
membershipscan be set on a user per request. If your intention is only to sync group information, it may be best to sync
memberships, including how they are properly formatted on a
Userobject, please consult the Userflow API documentation:
prune_membershipsproperty in the request payload. As per the Userflow API documentation:
"By default, the API will only update the memberships/groups that's included in the request. Existing memberships that are not included will not be removed, unless you set
true. Only set
true, if the groups or memberships list is set and contains all the groups the user belongs to. When a membership is deleted, the group itself is left intact."
membershipsare chosen to be synced to the destination, Hightouch will give you the option to toggle membership pruning on or off.
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.