Push user behavior data from your warehouse into PostHog
- You can locate your Project API key within your PostHog account by navigating to your PostHog project > Project Settings > Project API key.
- If you are using the cloud-hosted version of PostHog, your Public URL will be https://app.posthog.com/batch/
- If you are using a self-hosted version of PostHog, replace https://app.posthog.com/ with the URL of your instance.
- Upsert - pushes new
Personobjects to PostHog and updates properties that change in your warehouse.
Personrecords can be matched from your source to your PostHog workspace by Distinct ID (
distinct_id), which is a unique idenitifier in PostHog for each
Personproperties. PostHog does not provide information on properties currently set for
Peopleobjects, so you will need to type the exact name of the property you would like to map to in PostHog. These property names must be spelled correctly and are case-sensitive.
propertiesin PostHog, just as you would for object properties.
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.