A productivity team app for storing all essentials such as tasks, documents, goals, chat, and more.
Pick the workspace or workspaces you want to connect to.
statusmust be a valid status (see below). Status is case insensitive; for example,
in progressis the same as
IN PROGRESS. See custom status for customizations.
priorityis a number that corresponds to the Priorities available in the ClickUp UI.
time_estimatemust be in milliseconds.
parentmust be an existing task. If provided, it will make the new task a subtask of that parent. Parent must not be a subtask itself, and must be part of the list you selected.
['tag 1, tag 2']tags set in a task and we run a sync with values
['tag 1', 'tag 3']. After the sync, the tags value will be
['tag 1', 'tag 3'].
assigneesthat allow multiple values will behave like arrays.
- Date - See Dates above
- Users - See Reference above
- Tasks - See Reference above
- Checkbox - Boolean value
- Text Area - Muti-line text
"This is a long text..."
- Text - Single line text
"This is a single line text"
- Phone - Valid phone number ie.
"+1 123 456 7890".
- Email - Valid email address ie.
- Url/Website - Valid url ie.
- Currency/Money - Number value ie.
- Emoji/Rating - Rating value ie.
- Drop Down - Option value or zero-based index of the options.
- Labels - Array or comma delimited string of labels to be displayed. Invalid labels(not in options) will ommited.
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.