Enrich Chargebee data with customer data from your warehouse to drive revenue analysis
- You can sync analytics as custom fields to your Chargebee customers. This allows you to priotize a subset of certain customers more easily.
- You no longer have to check and compare your data between Chargebee and your buisness tools.
- Upsert: This mode will update existing customers or insert the customer if they do not already exist.
- Update: This mode will just update existing customers.
- Log in to Chargebee
- Click on Settings
- Click on Configure Chargebee tab
- Click on the API keys section
- Click on Add API key
- Select the Full-Access Key type, then All permissions, then give a name
- Click Create Key and copy the newly created token
- Log in to Hightouch or create a free Hightouch account
- Click on Destinations in the left sidebar
- Click on Add destination in the top right corner
- Select Chargebee in the destination catalog and click Continue to proceed
- Type in your site name into the Site field (Hint: It's the subdomain when you're on the Chargebee app)
- Paste your API token into the API Access Token field and click Continue to proceed
- Give your destination a name and unique slug (e.g., "Chargebee Production” and
- Click Finish to create your Chargebee destination!
- Connect to Airtable
- Connect to Amazon Athena
- Connect to Amazon Redshift
- Connect to Clickhouse
- Connect to Databricks
- Connect to Elasticsearch
- Connect to Firebolt
- Connect to Google BigQuery
- Connect to Google Sheets
- Connect to Looker
- Connect to Metabase
- Connect to MySQL
- Connect to Palantir Foundry
- Connect to PostgreSQL
- Connect to Rockset
- Connect to SFTP
- Connect to Snowflake
- Connect to SQL Server
- Connect to Trino
userstable with names, emails, locations, and other user attributes. This sample source is available when you log in for the first time—no setup required.
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.