The only audience builder that lets marketing teams personalize campaigns using ALL their data: no engineering favors needed.
Available on our Business Tier.
Send lifecycle marketing campaigns to customers across any channel as soon as they invite a friend or abandon a shopping cart.
Your Paid Ads
Increase your ROAS by retargeting customers who visited your pricing page or excluding customers who already purchased.
Find new customers similar to your existing high value customers in all of your ad networks like Facebook and Google.
Send conversion events to any ad network to optimize your targeting, reduce your CAC and provide enhanced ROAS reporting.
Trusted by marketing teams at
Manage audiences in one central place for all of your tools
Hightouch integrates with your entire Marketing stack to ensure all customer touchpoints can be personalized
- Send audiences to ad networks for re-targeting and finding Lookalikes.
- Send conversion events for more robust CAC and ROAS calculations.
- Send personalized emails with Mailchimp, Sendgrid, SendInBlue or Intercom
- Send audiences to Braze, Iterable, Customer.io, HubSpot and SFMC for automated lifecycle marketing campaigns
The most flexible audience builder
Our Audience Builder turns your warehouse into a Customer Data Platform (CDP) with a flexible data model
- Use Custom Objects: You are not just limited to just users and accounts: define audiences using custom objects specific to your business, like Workspaces, Accounts, Products, etc.
- Get started instantly with the data you already have. It's not uncommon for CDPs to take up to a year to implement because you need to use their tracking library and rigid data model
- Send unlimited data: Send audiences at scale without hitting API rate limits, MTU/MAU charges or overages in your marketing tools
- Access all customer context: Since Hightouch is built on your data warehouse, you can use any information about them, including product actions, billing information and 3rd party data sources.
- Data is not stored: Keep your sensitive data in your own warehouse (especially for regulated industries like Fintech & Healthcare).
How it works
Hightouch is the glue between marketing and data teams.
1SQL savvy users define models and how they relate to each other
With just a SQL query or dbt model, data teams shortlist tables with relevant data and map relationships between those tables to power Hightouch Audiences. Hightouch is flexible and supports any data available in your warehouse: Users, Accounts, Workspaces, Products, etc.
2Marketers create audiences on top of data models
Marketing teams visually filter audiences based on any properties or events. For example, you can choose an audience of users who purchased a certain item or live in a certain city.
3Audiences are synced to marketing tools
Sync audiences to CRMs, ad networks like Facebook, marketing automation tools like Marketo, lifecycle marketing tools like Braze or Iterable, email tools like Mailchimp and 70+ other tools.
4Run Marketing Campaigns on those Audiences
Deliver personalized messaging to those audiences in your marketing tool and channel of choice, such as email, SMS or in-app.
Build audiences yourself
Create detailed audience segments for your marketing campaigns. No SQL skills required.
Target users in New York City
Segment audiences according to shared properties such as age or location
Filter for users who visited your Pricing page
Filter your audience according to the actions they performed in your application or customer journey
Find users who belong to the same account
Filter based on custom objects that make sense for your company, like Workspaces, Accounts, Products, etc.
Exclude users who already purchased
Filter based on whether a user is part of another audience segment or not
Built for Marketers: Self-serve your data
Define the data you need without any engineering favors